The New Relationship Trust has committed $250,000 to 2017-18. to fund Kindergarten to Grade 12 (K-12) projects that are delivered by First Nations in BC. With the commitment to K-12 education projects at the First Nations community level, K-12 grants provide funding to BC First Nations to assist in the delivery of educational projects. Applications available here.
Policy Development Policy Development funding is available to First Nation organizations with a province-wide mandate. NRT has allocated $250,000 in funding for Policy Development initiatives in the 2017-2018 fiscal year. NRT will support up to $50,000 or 75% of eligible project costs (proponents must contribute the other 25%) towards policy development projects for the benefit […]