We invite indigenous and non-indigenous individuals, corporations, industry, foundations, charities, and government to explore opportunities to collaborate and work with New Relationship Trust to support First Nation communities in meaningful, relevant, and impactful ways.
The New Relationship Trust (NRT) is a statutory not-for-profit organization created under the New Relationship Trust Act (2006) to build capacity that strengthens the social, economic, environment, governance, and natural capital of First Nation communities across BC. NRT is independent, politically neutral, and self-sustaining and willing to innovate and bring strengths together to support First Nation priorities.
Let’s have a conversation. If you wish to explore the various ways you can collaborate with NRT on financial or non-financial initiatives, please reach out to NRT’s Director of Business Development and Communications – Jessie Williams [email protected].
In the meantime, see information below to learn more about partnership opportunities.
New Relationship Trust is a Qualified Donee under the Canadian Income Tax Act and is included on the Canada Revenue Agency listing as a public body performing a function of government in Canada. As a qualified donee, New Relationship Trust can issue official donation receipts for tax purposes.
You Can Donate With Confidence
- We consider donors our partners in supporting First Nations
- We meet best practice for public accountability reporting standards
- We do not take any administration fees from your donation. One hundred percent of donations are used to support the intended purpose
- You can direct your donation for specific initiatives or to specific First Nation communities
Some Examples of Initiatives to Support
- Nation building initiatives
- First nation projects that improve community well-being
- Clean energy initiatives
- Indigenous student bursaries and scholarships
- Funding for youth or elder well-being initiatives
- Funding to support First Nations preserve their natural capital – land, oceans, freshwater, and atmosphere
- Any other initiative aligned with First Nation priorities
For Corporations, Foundations, and Industry
If you wish to explore the various ways your organization can engage in reconciliation or support initiatives that are important to your employees and aligned with First Nation values, let’s collaborate and see if there is a good fit to work together to build better futures in every First Nation community in BC.
Please reach out to NRT’s Director of Business Development and Communications to learn more.
Contact Jessie Williams at: [email protected]