The K-12 Education Grant program provides funding opportunities for First Nation Kindergarten to Grade 12 classes in British Columbia to support learning environments that give First Nation students the best chance to transition to healthy, engaged, and productive young adults and support them to aspire to and experience greater opportunities for higher educational outcomes. Projects should create connections to First Nation culture and traditions that builds capacity, confidence, and motivation for students to be secure in their First Nation identity.
Who Can Apply
- B.C. First Nation Schools
- B.C. Schools with classes with majority First Nation students
If you have any questions on eligibility, please contact the Program Specialist Lana Plante at [email protected] to discuss.
Continuous until funds are exhausted or December 6th, 2022
Up to $8,000 per year
- Indigenous success program
- After school homework club
- Academic and Indigenous literacy
- Engaging in science
- Connections to the land-based learning
- Machine learning and information technology
- Transforming mathematics
How To Apply
- Download, review and complete the K-12 Guidelines and Application
- If you have questions or want to discuss a potential project, please contact Lana Plante at [email protected] and we will arrange a time with you.