Partnerships and Marketing Manager – Temporary Full Time (Maternity Leave)
Reporting to the Acting Executive Director of the New Relationship Trust Foundation (NRT Foundation), the Partnerships and Marketing Manager will work with the NRT Foundation Board of Directors and with the staff of the New Relationship Trust (NRT) to develop and execute fundraising plans for new and existing supporters. This position is also responsible for the development and implementation of the NRT Foundation’s Marketing and Communications Plans and annual golf tournament.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies:
- Drafting correspondence, tailoring proposals, meeting with individuals, government representatives and corporate supporters and cultivating and managing donations;
- Working with NRT staff to host fundraising events, including the NRT Foundation Annual Golf Tournament.
- Develop and maintain relationships with NRT Foundation sponsors and champions:
- Ensuring they understand the value of working with the Foundation and providing opportunities for their participation in NRT Foundation events.
- Implement and adapt an innovative marketing plan to maximize fundraising potential, and to increase and diversify NRT Foundation’s sponsors:
- Conducting research and draft communication strategies to support marketing strategies;
- Supporting NRT staff with creation of NRT Foundation marketing material such as the Scholarship and Bursary Award Recipient Brochure;
- Update NRT Foundation website, social media and other digital communication media.
- Manage administrative matters for the NRT Foundation:
- Maintain confidential records, files and decisions;
- Research and assist with preparation of Board motions, policy and procedures;
- Prepare correspondence and update reports for NRT Foundation Board;
- Schedule and assist in preparing for NRT Foundation Board meetings as needed;
- Prepare packages for Board meetings.
- Some travel may be required.
|Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Well-honed personal communication and marketing skills will be essential;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- An understanding of NRT Foundation policies and procedures;
- An understanding of the cultural and political environment of BC First Nations and other NRT and NRT Foundation stakeholders;
- Strong research and data analysis skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Highly organized and works well under pressure;
- Dynamic, results oriented personality who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
- Goal orientated, open minded, and possesses a high level of integrity;
- Office administration and bookkeeping procedures;
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality concerning financial and employee files;
- Decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Computer skills – fundraising software, spreadsheets and word processing;
- An undergraduate degree in fundraising, business, management or marketing.
Five (5) or more years of experience in marketing and fundraising roles, preferably working with businesses, indigenous organizations and governments in British Columbia.
Conditions of Employment
The position requires the ability to work flexible hours as determined by the Acting Executive Director in relation to service requirements from time to time. Regular business hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Location of Position: North Vancouver, BC
Application Deadline: Please forward resume and cover letter by fax or email only to New Relationship Trust Foundation by 1:00 pm on Friday, June 14, 2019.
Chanze Gamble, Acting Executive Director
Email: [email protected]
For information about New Relationship Trust Foundation, please visit our website: www.nrtf.ca
We thank everyone for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
PDF Version available here: NRT Foundation – Partnerships and Marketing Manager – Job Posting – May 31, 2019