The NRT board of directors is comprised of 7 individuals from across B.C, who are committed in supporting First Nations in achieving their nation-building goals and who have the qualifications, skills, and professional capacity to enable the NRT Board to achieve its mandate.
Board Appointment Process
The Directors are appointed with staggered 3-year terms by the following nominating bodies:
- First Nations Summit: appoints 1 member
- Union of British Columbia Indian Chiefs: appoints 1 member
- B.C. Assembly of First Nations: appoints 1 member
- First Nations Leadership Council: appoints 2 members
- Province of British Columbia: appoints 2 members.